- Is The Coretec Group Inc. a publicly traded company?
- What is The Coretec Group Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the OTCQB under the symbol CRTG.
- How can I buy The Coretec Group Inc. stock?
You can buy shares of our stock through your brokerage firm. We does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does The Coretec Group Inc. have a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP)?
No, we do not have this type of program.
- How many shares of The Coretec Group Inc. stock are outstanding?
This number may change from time to time and it is best to refer to the most recent form 10-Q or form 10-K for the most recent count of our outstanding shares.
- When is The Coretec Group Inc.'s fiscal year?
Our fiscal year is January 1 through December 31.
- Does The Coretec Group Inc. typically pay a dividend?
We have not paid a dividend as yet.
- How can I get The Coretec Group Inc. financial statements?
You may directly access our SEC filings here.
- How do I contact The Coretec Group Inc. Investor Relations?
Please contact Investor Relations by email email@example.com or by phone 918-494-0509.
- How may I be added to The Coretec Group Inc.'s shareholder email list?
You may join our automated notifications email list through the website. Our email list is kept proprietary, not shared with any outside parties, and only used to send press releases and other announcements to shareholders and interested parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- When will the shareholder's annual meeting be held?
By joining our automated email list, you will receive notification of all updates including scheduled shareholder's meetings.
- Where can I find information about The Coretec Group Inc.'s management staff and board members?
This information can be located within the Board of Directors, Management Team and Technology Team pages of our website.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
To make these changes please contact the company from which you purchased your stock.
- How many shares of The Coretec Group Inc. are in the float?
This information can be found by reviewing the Financials.
- Who are The Coretec Group Inc.'s Independent Auditors?
Hogan Taylor, LLP Certified Public Accountants, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Who is The Coretec Group Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
Our general counsel is Newton, O’Connor, Turner & Ketchum. Our SEC counsel is Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ference LLP.
- Are there any analysts covering 3D Icon?
Not at this time.
- Who can I contact for general information about the Company?
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 918-494-0509.
- What if my question is not addressed here?
If after reviewing our website and FAQs you still have questions, please email email@example.com or call our office at 918-494-0509.